Southeast Indy residents will have an opportunity to shape the strategic initiatives of the city of Indianapolis during an upcoming stop on the Focus 2020 Listening Tour. Focus 2020 is a greater Indianapolis Civic Engagement Four areas of interest will be discussed during the informal event: Community, Public Safety, Youth, and Employment. Focus 2020 will use the public’s feedback obtained during these “listening stops” to develop a strategic plan rooted in neighborhood involvement to create a citizen’s vision of central Indiana for the year 2020. Once the vision is completed, residents of central Indiana will have an opportunity to attend workshops and apply for grants to carry out many of the Focus 2020 objectives and goals. Meet at Keep Indianapolis Beautiful offices at 1029 E. Fletcher Ave., Ste. 100 on Thursday June 14 at 6:00 PM. Please RSVP to Cortnee Martin at 317-278-9670 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or plan to attend.
Latest posts by John Clark (see all)
- Indy-Piran (Slovenia) films - August 25, 2013
- The Orignal and Fabulous GermanFest - August 25, 2013
- Advancing Language and Cross-Cultural Skills: Experiences from the Classroom and Beyond - August 24, 2013
- Indianapolis Chinese Festival - August 24, 2013
- Oktoberfest @ German Park concludes - August 24, 2013